A small-size machine that is popular with craftspeople and hobbyists that do not need a lot of power or capacity when drilling small holes in their projects. The small overall size and weight are also perfect for storage and transport.
- Powerful motors provide plenty of power for drilling
- Easy-change pulley drive systems give multiple spindle speed choices
- Big capacity keyed chucks give precise drilling with small to large drill bits
- Adjustable depth stops are great for repeatable drilling
- 3-Wing feed handles provide excellent control when drilling
- Heavy cast iron bases have slots for attaching jigs or fixtures
- Machined, cast iron tables include slots for attaching clamps, vises, etc.
- Tables tilt and easily move up or down along the column for best positioning
- Thick, metal columns for strong, rigid support
- Front on/off push button switches have removable safety tabs for extra security
- Includes chuck keys, holders, and speed selection charts