The 50-122 6” x 48” Belt / 10” Disc Sander with Stand offers woodworkers the same belt and disc sizes and operating features as the 50-120, but, has a more powerful motor, re-designed base of sturdy, heavy-gauge sheet steel, higher positioned disc location, cast aluminum disc table with patented rack & pinion table angle-setting handle system, and it includes a steel stand.
- Powerful induction motors provide plenty of power for sanding
- Frames and bases are all made of sturdy metal for extra rigidity
- Spring-loaded tension automatically keep belts at the best operating level
- Belts’ tracking knobs allow correct positioning of belts on frames
- PSA sandpaper discs apply quickly to their metal disc plates for instant use.
- Work tables adjust 0° to 45° with large locking handles for sanding angles
- Dust Hoods and ports for efficient dust removal with attached dust collectors
- On/Off switches have removable safety tabs for extra security