The 30-240 drill press has larger drilling capacities that handle the tough work demands of professional and industrial workshops that deal with wide panels and various sizes of furniture components. They have become the standard for shops worldwide and will be greatly utilized and appreciated in your shop, too. As with the smaller range of drill presses, these big boys have similar design features and settings for tackling a variety of straight or angle drilling projects in wood, plastics, and metals. Each machine is wired for use with 3-wire 120V electrical receptacles.
20” Floor Drill Press #30-240 is the largest model, valued by production shops for its robust design, extra-large table, chuck, base, and wide speed range. This machine gives serious, basic operations that will take the heavy workloads demanded of it.
- Powerful motors provide plenty of power for drilling
- Easy-change pulley drive systems give multiple spindle speed choices
- Big capacity keyed chucks give precise drilling with small to large drill bits
- Adjustable depth stops are great for repeatable drilling
- 3-Wing feed handles provide excellent control when drilling
- Heavy cast iron bases have slots for attaching jigs or fixtures
- Machined, cast iron tables include slots for attaching clamps, vises, etc.
- Tables tilt and easily move up or down along the column for best positioning
- Thick, metal columns for strong, rigid support
- Front on/off push button switches have removable safety tabs for extra security
- Includes chuck keys, holders, and speed selection charts