The 30-120 13” Benchtop Drill Press is a larger model for a more serious woodworker, that requires a benchtop design. It features greater drilling capacity, more spindle speed settings, a larger keyed chuck for bigger diameter drills and a round table that swivels as well as tilts.
- Powerful motors provide plenty of power for drilling
- Easy-change pulley drive systems give multiple spindle speed choices
- Big capacity keyed chucks give precise drilling with small to large drill bits
- Adjustable depth stops are great for repeatable drilling
- 3-Wing feed handles provide excellent control when drilling
- Heavy cast iron bases have slots for attaching jigs or fixtures
- Machined, cast iron tables include slots for attaching clamps, vises, etc.
- Tables tilt and easily move up or down along the column for best positioning
- Thick, metal columns for strong, rigid support
- Front on/off push button switches have removable safety tabs for extra security
- Includes chuck keys, holders, and speed selection charts