The 10-353 bandsaw features an impressive 3HP motor and the largest cutting capacity in this model range, which makes this saw ideal for use in re-sawing lumber, as well as handling normal shop work. Designed with extra user-friendly and safety features – Patent Pending tool-less blade guide system, quick-adjust fence system and quick-lock trunnion system for fast table angle setting, plus, a keyed power switch (great for unauthorized use & security), door activated emergency stop micro switch, conveniently located blade tension release lever with the tensioning wheel under the top frame, large work table with two miter gauge ‘T’ slots, hinged blade guard, and clear sight windows for easier viewing when adjusting the blades. Includes 6” rip fence with re-saw bar.
- Three Innovative, Patent Pending features make adjusting this redesigned band saw easier than ever before!
- Cast Iron Wheels – Factory Balanced
- Emergency Stop Micro Switches – Fitted to Door + Blade
- Spring Loaded Tool-less Lower Blade Guides – Easily Accessible, Easy & Fast setting of the guides without wrenches!
- Extra Tall Rip Fence – With Resaw Bar, Increased fence and re-saw bar heights of 6” give added support of lumber being ripped or re-sawn
- Quick-Adjust Rip Fence Mount – Hi-Lo Solid Cast, adjusts for drift with the simple turning of a few knobs! No tools needed
- Quick-Lock Trunnion System – Hi-Lo Solid Cast, handy lever and gear unlock, and set table angles in seconds!
- Rack Adjustment – Heavy Duty for Table Angle
- Foot Brake+Motor Brake
- 3607mm x 6 TPI Blade
- Rip Fence Assembly
- Mitre Gauge